<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't care, she's still hot. </div></div>
she is
but so are liukin and peszek and they arent choke artists
Printable View
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't care, she's still hot. </div></div>
she is
but so are liukin and peszek and they arent choke artists
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't care, she's still hot. </div></div>
she is
but so are liukin and peszek and they arent choke artists </div></div>
How many events did each participate in though? You do have to love a girl with the name Nastia though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Give the gold to Russia (I assume they were 3rd).
China cheated and the U.S. didn't show they deserved it either.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't care, she's still hot. </div></div>
she is
but so are liukin and peszek and they arent choke artists </div></div>
How many events did each participate in though? You do have to love a girl with the name Nastia though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
peszek was hurt since the minute they got off the plane.......and nastia competed in every event last night i think
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give the gold to Russia (I assume they were 3rd).
China cheated and the U.S. didn't show they deserved it either. </div></div>
the romanians were third
our baseball team eats ass
This is the last time baseball is in the olympics isn't it? It and softball
yup and with the team we have trotted out there it wouldnt have come at a better time
Nastia didnt compete in the vault. Other than that I wasn't sure.